We’re home from Vail. I promise to update soon, but there’s just a few other things on my to-do list at the moment. Such as:
- Catch up on Blog reading. Google Reader says I have 100+ new items. I know it’s probably closer to 300+ since I haven’t read much of anything for about a week. I may not comment much, but I will get caught up, I promise!
- Laundry. Lots of laundry.
- Figure out how to adress an e-mail to Tak Landrock. (Thank you for all of your suggestions!)
- E-mail Tak Landrock.
- Write fantabulous blog post(s) all about trip to vail and how Tim sees a local weather man every single monday at his college. Also write speculations about possible reasons why our celebrity dollars haven’t arrived yet.
- Maybe stop writing about local news people already.
- Clean bathroom.
- Spend lots of quality time with Mr. Benjamin, who we have not seen for two whole days. (Oh, holy crap. I just realized I forgot all about Wednesday-Bensday! this week. I’m so sorry, you guys. I will make it up to you, I promise.)
- Write about my Book Challenge ’07 progress.
- Thank all of you for your fabulous music suggestions.
- Also, spend some time listening to and downloading your music suggestions.
- Maybe go for a hike.
So, just as soon as I check a few things off that list, I will be back here writing fabulous things for your entertainment. Because, honestly, I don’t know how you survived this past week without me. (Actually, I do know how you did that. What I do not know is how you survived a week without Wednesday-Bensday! I know I barely survived 2 days without seeing the little guy’s face, and you guys had to go a whole week? I am so, so sorry.)